sexta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2010


"I have a fantasy:
I'm walking in the street and it's raining.
Then you appear, walking in my direction.
We stand in front of each other, looking in each other the eyes, the time seems to stop.
You touch my face softly with your hand, you pull my face together to yours and give me a soft, tender kiss in my lips, right there, in the middle of the street, under the rain, with passion.
I would take you to my home and we would make love like it was the first time to both of us."
Texto extraído de um blog.

*** Não para de chover e tá até friozinho ...que delícia!!!=) Amo!

3 comentários:

Dayane disse...

adoro chuva tbm
pena que tenho que tranalhar neh? rsrsrsrsrsrs

Náthaly disse...

Love it! =)

Natáliaa disse...

wonderful text,teacher!
good choice
kisses
natalia